View Single Post
Old 05-29-05, 12:21 PM   #7
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

ICE-D- Ha, nice approach man, but your wrong, I've seen people come better than this, with they're humor. Nice imaginary, gave me images in my head. The emotion was average not best nor weak, just elevate on that a little. Your vocab needs to be upp also, it sometimes and also Upps your emotion also, if you word it right. But this was an good piece man, str8 up cause it was funny lol, the best aspect was your imaginary, keep it up bruh.

DQ- Nice imaginary, the emotion was meh not your best from what i've seen from you recent shit but it was ok. The vocab needs to be upp a little. The best aspect from your verse was Imaginary.

OVerall=Close battle, good pieces from both, and both lacked emotion. Imaginary i guess i'mma have to vote on, Ice-D nice man, you had great imaginary, but not alot of details, and not alot of emotion (feelings). DQ you had an good verse, you lacked emotion, but you had good imaginary, I vote for you because you had more details in your piece, but also a bit of emotion also. SO my vote goes to DQ.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla