View Single Post
Old 05-29-05, 08:19 PM   #23
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Billy Shakes

eckointro was ight. not really one. tha flow was on point, but i wasnt feelin it. tha lyrics, and rhymin were ight. tha punches were coo. i liked tha beat. i think it was a great beat choice. overall it was a nice song, nice diss, and some good strong lyrics. you had a strong confident voice. i think you had some excitement in it. thats what made ur song a lil stronger.

shakes

intro was a lil pointless to me, and so was tha outro, but i think ur lyrics were way stronger, and wayy understandable. thats a good point and a bad point in one. because, tha fact that ur lyrics were understandable and clear, it made ur voice sound soft and no excitement in it. you sounded kinda boring. but, i think tha beat went perfectly wit ur voice, which made yo flow stay on point. Overall a nice song, and some good strong lyrics, and some hard disses. Just, tha outro was wack and pointless.

overall - i think shakes took this one, because his lyrics were stronger. this was a real close battle. ecko had a good strong voice, and his flow was ight, and his lyrics were ight also, but shakes clapped back wit strong lyrics, dope beat choice and some hard hitting disses. so, because it RAPS. shakes gets my vote. no hate...

RTF- link in sig. You have 1 day to RTF or I will remove this vote.

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy