View Single Post
Old 05-29-05, 11:30 PM   #13
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

IP:

yo it was an ok poem but this style really just isn't me so i'm gonna review it as best as possible. I don't know of the emotion so much as the imagery in the poem. I knew what emotion should be there but only cause of the situation. You established it but i didn't feel you tappin into the mind of the psychopathic action you just commited and since you said again you should probably seem more frantic and saddened plus this is your best friend right. Don't just tell me you're cryin hard, give me the image and the wave of emotion that comes over you, you know the knot in your throat and the throbbing headache that comes in waves when crying hard. The uneasy feeling in your stomach when you're nervous and the pain in your heart when the realization hits you of the situation at hand cause at times things can feel surreal and then hit you like a ton of bricks. I'm not the best at this but i'm bout to give you a link for a poem i did called "feel the emotion", you should check it out i think saddeness was in there.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176212

anyway there's feed, the imagery was off the chain really but i couldn't feel the emotion. Didn't hamper the poem too much though 6.5/10

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......