View Single Post
Old 05-31-05, 01:00 AM   #24
Elementality

IP:

Don't listen to people who dont have a clue to what they're talking about i.e. get a girl to suck your dick, or anti depressants.... These are all just temporary solutions to long term problems that just end up making it even more balled up and suppressed inside. If its medication you are after then definatly look into whats called "Homeopathy" The difference between this an anti-depressants is that anti-depressants like any other medical drug only treat our shells(pysical). This stuff heals the mind/body/ and soul with whats called an all natural wholeistic approach. Another approach is to just sit down, reflect on exactly what it is that is depressing you and write it all out.......write down all your feelings about it. This way you will get all of the suppressed emotions(pollution to your body) out of your system. Also I find that meditating works great aswell.... If you want anymore information on this shit im feeding you pm me, and I will help you out more indepth. Im not just some dude that thinks he knows what hes talking about through a vicarious opinion.... I've been through the trenches myself for a number of years and have had a couple of near death experiences. I have also lost a couple of my friends to depression.