View Single Post
Old 06-01-05, 10:41 AM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Peace To This Bitch Ass Site!!!

IP:

yo i saw wickedclown do this same shyt yesterday but i didnt understand y, now i do, this site is ran by fuckers like doomsday who need to be raped in jail... well, i havent done shit wrong PERIOD, so tell me why i am banned from the songs forum? cuz i couldnt tell you... so this is my goodbye, i do however want to shout out to all tha real motherfuckers on here, holler at gattas, lol even tho we had our beef shout at 20grand and debit for being real about this shyt, shout to enygma seventhird phenom, dv, you my nikka, nuffin but respect for all of you, shout to diabolic you helped me with alot of shyt player, i know im gonna forget some1, shout to acuity for always showing to give me feed, shout to shout to spul, mc blunt.... some other cats have my respect and you know who you are.... but as for the rest y'all are gay as fuck and i hope you die a horrible slow painfull death with rats eating your scrotom off....

FUCK YOU DOOMS DAY YOU ARE A BITCHMADE COCKSUCKER, I ONLY HOPE SEVEN COMES TO HIS SENCES AND BANNS YOUR DICKLICKIN ASS SELF!!!

MUCH LOVE....

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote