View Single Post
Old 06-01-05, 03:33 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Fact? We import everything from China...you seen our Gross Product? That hardly comes from everything being imported. Are you following stereotypes when you call us lazy, you say we don't give to the needy? I've given bums money, I've done a shit load of hard work --- if I was lazy, would I be bothering to try and defend my (sucky) country?

But anyway, straight drop. 7.5/10. Some of it didn't rhyme (parents + cents---unless you pronounce it Pear-ents slowly. I guess that depends on how you say it, actually). By the way, the Railroad was in the past. Why aren't you blaming the Africans who sold their friends as slaves? If people weren't so greedy, we wouldn't have been so greedy. U.S. hasn't had slaves as long as other countries, for sure. Africa was divided, destroyed, demolished, demoralized, then freed from their rule to start fighting civil wars. You never see people talking about Mao Zedong, or Karl Marx, or how bad they are. You hear about how Bush isn't educated and we have so many nukes , and how we're freeing countries from the rule of a harsh dictator only to make their lives worse for such-and-such lame reason. This thread was bound to be controversial, anyway.

But, straight drop. Straight drop.