View Single Post
Old 06-01-05, 05:55 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Premanition

Ur ‘expressionless’, drawin blanks like tracin ya ‘face’
Ya mum only gave birth cos you were wastin her space
5...nah!! it started well but the 2nd line was kinda basic and more of a filler punch than anything creative.
New to these surroundings, adjusting like blind babies
Shit when it comes to voting your even behind ladies
5...again, its lacking the usual creativity you bring like in the punchline league, just seems like ya not tryin.
Hope to fuck your reading this cos seeing is believing
Give sas a piece of his own, but im preferable 2 bleedin
6...aight, this was a better line from ya, the 2nd line was kinda funny but i do think you could've made it better.
challenge me? Damn! You must be opposed to victory
Infact its quite intelligent, now you’ll go down in history
4...nah, not feelin this....the whole concept is fuckin played and again you delivered it too basic-like.

OVERALL: 20/40

Prem's left cluthing at a broken future, & searching for inspirations attack.
Having said that, ya like a injecting farmer lookin for a needle inna haystack.
4...played concept...needle idea is just a new approach at a "drug" line, but the whole haystack idea has also been used before, just not that way.
Ya inferior Prem, ya texting attributes are jus worthless.
& I kno P forsaw the L, so if my fate is merking you, jus watch me serve my purpose.
4...nah!! this is borderline on self-glorifying, ya tryin to make it not seem that way, but the whole concept is played again.
Don't try and fight it Prem, don't make ya demise delayed.
Cuz ya doom will be delivered...
Like you ordered the game from ebay!*
5...i get the punch, but you didnt use the doom concept that well and the whole ebay thing just didnt seem to come off as hard hittin.
I'll uppercut ya chin & knock out ya tooth.
Cuz I be callin the shots..
Like the sniper outta "Phone Booth"!..**
5...again, punch not delivered right, the setup was filler and didnt connect with the punch, and the whole concept whilst kinda original was too basic in its delivery.

OVERALL: 18/40

overall this was a weak battle
i mean prem is known for his creative wordplay in the punches but didnt seem to deliver, he just came too basic really with only one decent punch. saskilla had a weird structure, especially at the end when everything changed to real short lines, it flowed well, had some good ideas for punches at the end but they were not delivered as good as they could be, also had some played concepts to begin with.

V/ - Premanition

return the favour!! link to my CALI battle is in my sig
and be sure to leave some decent feedback cuz shit keeps getting removed by strobe in that battle!!!!