View Single Post
Old 06-02-05, 05:49 PM   #14
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

This was feedback posted for King Solo

IP:

Kingsolo- WOW, nice punches, with some decent wordplays. The picture and dissing him was a funny personal. FLowed good too. Can't say much about this because this was good, excellent....Your wordplays and the punches just dominated...

50- Nah man, you came weak......Your punches was effective but the wording and the set up of your punches was weak. i didnt feel you add something in your verse except personals which was also weak when you tried to make it a punch. Overall your verse was weak, and yeah man you is rusty.

Overall=One sided battle man, king solo punches dominated with better wordplay's personals, and he also kept me entertained...The fat punches disses was played, but when king worded them correctly it was a good diss, with good ass wordplays. 50 you came weak dawg, your punches and the set up of your punches was weak, you had personals but it was weak also trying to make that a punch....sorry my vote goes to king for harder punches...and wordplays....

King solo return a favor please

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193594

O shit i just realize i can't vote...Oh well it's a feedback...but king solo hopefully you'll still vote on that battle.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla