View Single Post
Old 06-03-05, 11:38 AM   #49
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

i dont got time to go in detail and drop knowledge on you...... but listen..... everything you were taught about GOD in sunday school is a lie.........

The Catholic Church/ Papacy........ is trying to become a world church....... in conjuction wit these united states....... to rule the world..... like it was in Daniels day...... The Catholic Church...... doesnt want you to have a releationship wit christ..... they want you to pray to saints and confess your sins to man rather than Christ...... in prayer...... Judgement is going on right now in heaven...... the Books are open and God is Judging the saints.... we are living in the last days.... Anti-Christ = Papacy........ Eternal life = personal relationship wit Jesus....

its all history brotha....... i could drop maddddddddddd knowledge on you....... but i'll let the smoke clear from these bombs i just droped...... and if you want to know more.... i mean really know more....... i can point you in the right direction......

GOD IS REAL

and

HE WILL COME AGAIN

SOON

just be ready dog....... be ready.....

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote