View Single Post
Old 06-04-05, 09:08 AM   #7
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

I enjoyed reading both pieces and will break both of them down...

Kein Witz: excellent drop here, unlike Acuity said above me I do feel the fire in your piece due to very good imagery. The emotion was there as well but I feel you wrote a more imagery orientated poem. Vocab was on point as well as the sound expression in your drop, a lot of alliterations and assonances which gave the drop a good pace.

Hells Fire: very nice poem as well, I feel you didn't so much focus on alliterations and assonances but you definitely had the sound expressions due to similar sounds. Like with Kein Witz, I think you wanted to make this more of an imagery piece than an emotional even though the emotion was there. The imagery was stronger of course compared to the emotion, vocab was at a high level.

Close battle to judge in fact but in the end, my vote goes to Kein Witz. No hate to Hells Fire because you had an excellent drop as well, I am just feeling Kein Witz a little bit more but it was very, very close. Nice battle from both of you!!!

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ