Thread: Love.....
View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 04:57 AM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
yea, Uncle Phil speaks the wisdom rightly on this shit, yo.

"You know you're in love when all those lovey dovey songs you used to make fun of, start making sense, you start bumping them"

^some shit like that. tru tho. sooooooo tru. weerd....

That shit is true. I'm bored, here's my rant...

For me personally, love is fuckin great. Being in love gave me a higher sense of shit, I thought a lot more, but most of all, I just felt overall great. Like knowing I can care about someone that much felt good as fuck. It was to the point where I was almost a totally different person. But love is really hard to explain it's only easy to talk to the people who have been in love. When you talk to a girl and just smile no matter what just cuz you're happy as fuck shes right there with you. You're in love. And everything you say you KNOW sounds and IS corny as fuck but is the 100% truth. When you can seriously not give a fuck what anyone says about it, you're in love. But love for ME is weird cuz i'm that guy every girl and I mean almost EVERY girl say she wants but doesn't go out with. Every single day I get one of these bulletins on myspace "OmGz ThIz Iz So0o0o0o0o TrUe!" talking about how they want a man who cares and says they are beautiful, and just shake my head, cuz its either bullshit or they try to act different in front of other people. But yea, if you want me to speak on anything else love related, be more specific. lmfao

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!