View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 01:38 PM   #7
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

I like both drops in fact, I feel the topic allowed you to write a more emotional than imagery piece.

Stanza: strongest aspect was the emotion you had, I like how you portrayed the process of spiritual deprevation, nice word choice as well. Sound expression was okay, could've been better here and there though. Vocab was suited for the topic, only negative remark I have is: the length! Should've made it longer and more indepth in my opinion because I was left wondering here and there. Please do me a favor, next time you start to write an excellent piece, don't just stop but make it longer

Acuity: I enjoyed reading your poem, had strong content with raw emotion, not so much imagery but it was there. I feel yours is kinda at same level as Stanza's with that difference that you did go in detail unlike him. That I think makes you win this battle because emotion and vocab were equal to Stanza's. Sound expression was better though but was fairly close...if only Stanza made his longer...

Vote: Acuity

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ