View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 02:32 PM   #5
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Sitting in my chair, looking around me, the emptiness, creeps me.
The sun shine through my curtains, sneaking it’s way in like a thieve
My soul and my heart, in a sad turmoil that I will not forget, hunted forever
I can’t believe I was hypnotize by you, and tightly bound in your spell till December
Yes I still feel your flesh, your lips, but your heart was in flowers that lurks a snake
You was so Ice cold, turn my heart and my life upside down, I was being baked
I shake my head in denial, as my tears zig zag coursing it self down my cheeks
You was like an robber, had the key’s to my heart, and you took it and you flee
I felt like, I was an midget myself getting so small, when I saw the outcome
I thought we had something special. Just thinking about it, is sickening my rectum
The lust, the romance, the pleasure we’ve spent together was all a….fake
My heart is incapacitate, in pieces, stick in glue, it’ll forever stay…break
My eyes drip in red, with angry veins coursing to my pupil…How could you?
I loved you…our heart was red, our future was violet, and here you stand blue.
As the smoke swirled in front of my face, I relax, feeling my nerves going calm
Sees the white color pressure, desperate for oxygen collapsing in your palm
Your love was all fake, the lust was all fake, even YOU was all fake, it disgust me
You was a snake, that lurked in flowers, pending when to make it’s strike on thee
The poisonous creep itself in me, and like acid, it melted everything even my heart
I can’t believe I had sex and shared beautiful memories or even loved that’s sex apart
Sitting in my car, as the night lurks above me, I see you, walking with a person that’s not me
Shocked to see you, holding him, talking to him and even kissed, I wished my eyes were deceive
Vexation crept in me, slowly, my stomach turn and ached, my face went red, signaling the sadness
The more heavily I breathed, the more I wish my predictions didn’t come true, but it did. “FUck ish”
You and him both walked into the house, the anger again in a rising temperature, I saw your hands
Fingers touching his waist, reaching for the belt buckle, your tongue locked into his…. “omg man”
Without even thinking or hesitating I walked into the house, the eruption of the door, made you jumped
I saw the terror and disbelieve on your face, and I just snapped, pulled my pocket knife out
……………………………….............. ........Then your head felt un-straight it was very well slump
As the sun shines above me, my anger went down like an deflate balloon, but I was still shocked at this
It was all love but no romance, you played me a fool, talking a about fool,……you wasn’t even a bitch

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla