View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 07:21 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

50 Cent - The Massacre

IP:

1. Intro- Happy Valentines Day, and a buncha shots.

2. In My Hood- Beat is old school. I guess you can tell what the songs about. 8/10

3. This is 50- An aight beat. Its another okay track, considering his talent its good. 7/10

4. I'm Supposed to Die Tonight- 50 sings the hook. Hes telling a story, and you know, his whole 'gun' incident. Many Men is a way better track, also two great closers for the verses. 9/10

5. Piggybank- 50 goes at Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss, Kelis, and Ja Rule( again...). Definately the weakest track here, the chorus is kinda wack, nopt alot of good disses but aight. 5/10

6. Gatman and Robbin' feat. Eminem- nice catchy title I guess the beat is fast paced so its something worth listening to a couple of times, the chorus is catchy, eminem verse is enjoyable, and 50 is just an OK. 9/10

7. Candy Shop feat. Olivia- Everyones heard this. 6/10

8. Out of Control- Beat is pretty good, the song is enjoyable, and one of the better tracks here 7.5/10

9. Get in my Car- another PIMP song well wuteva... 6/10

10. Ski Mask Way- 50 Plays a robber on a beautiful beat, the beat makes this song alot better, and its not that bad of a song. But the beat alone is worth the song. 8.5/10

11. A Baltimore Love Thing- One of 50s more creative songs, about the love between a drug-- heroine thats on my opinion on what the song is bout. 8/10

12. Ryder Music- Another dope beat, 50 came dope here, good verses. 8/10

13. Disco Inferno- The beat is way betta than 50. 6.5/10

14. Just a Lil Bit- everyone seen the video rite so u kno the song then if not then ull see the video it doesnt have nothin to do wit tha song but its ok. 6.5/10

15. Gunz Come Out- Heeeeey, its a 50 Cent Gun track, lol. The beat is dope as fuck though. 6.5/10

16. My Toy Soldier feat. Tony Yayo- Ironically enough, 50 talks about his toy soldiers, and so is Yayo. 7/10

17. Position of Power- Sure, the guy has a huge ego, but he comes pretty good on this,its good. 8/10

18. Build You Up- Great, 50's talking about prettying up a girl. 6/10

19. God Gave Me Style- 50 sings the hook again. But there are some dope lines from the 2 quarters man and its another good song. 8/10

20. So Amazing Feat. Olivia- all i gotta say is............. 3/10

21. I dont need em- The beat is okay, and 50's storytelling about robberies and shit. 7/10

22. Hate it Or Love it Remix feat. G Unit- Everones in here and i love all the verses in here game wit a new verse and 50 wwit a new verse prolly the best track on the album. 10/10

CATCH THE MIXTAPE BEFORE THE VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE HAS 15 TRACKS LIKE 5 SKITS BUT ITS GOOD CATCH IT ON THE STREETS

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote