View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 09:52 PM   #56
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung_Dragon
Endless cycles...dang,lol, that's what's happening with this conversation.

Well, the miracles are supposed to be like that. It just depends on how you interpret it. They come in just about any form. It's part of a system or something that we can never turly understand. Just different points of view that we each see.

I don't believe blindly, in fact, I think of the people with no hope as well. I probably will never be able to explain, but I'm certain there will be an explanation somewhere. I questioned that very same thing ever since I was young as to where I was the only child around who could think such things. But what I call faith and expectations, and what you call a sort ignorance in some cases is what cancels it out. It makes me wait for an answer that I know will come. The rest of this I can't explain, because I've either said or don't know.

All of this, they are just interpretations that are hard to find, as I said earlier. I'll take your word, I will question more often, as it helps me to understand better. Moses questioned at times, so did so many others. Faith is in a way related to questions and doubts, and it really can be said that all questions have their answers.

Word. Well religion is basically just a different outlook on life. So its all good. I'm just really skeptical.

But do you know how people can feel as though they have a close relationship with God/Jesus? Shit don't make sense. The best answer i've gotten (which was actually from a biology professor) was that Jesus died, so it allows them to have a relationship with God.

But wtf @ that...