View Single Post
Old 06-07-05, 01:39 PM   #20
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

IP:

1. a vast majority of the time, the only filters i use are the Blur's. Filters suck unless your just trying to make something cool out of pictures. If your making stuff from scratch, i wouldnt recommend filters, unless your certain of which ones work well together. otherwise, you just get the same old tired design.

2. you keep practicin, and keep droppin, and if there is any advice to give, i will give it. But, if you just drop something that sucks, all i can simply is that it sucks. You CANT improve upon everything. One of those which you can't improve upon, is this wallpaper. Its either good or it isn't. It's too simple to break down properly, without you having to disassemble the whole thing.

Next time, just try and be creative, try new things, and try not to use too many brushes as your core design. It takes away from the final outcome.

Aim - iKahn215 if you got any questions in mid-photoshop sessions.

I've done it on and off for a little less than a year, only doing stuff for forums like RapBattles and RapVerse. i made some posters and fliers here and there, but the majoirty of my experience is just fucking around.

Keep in mind i had no mentor to teach me. Only way i learned, was by looking at para[d]ox's stuff and trying to mimic it, and then improve upon it, and just persistent practicing. Keep in mind i am in high school, so rarely to i have time to dick around on here, but the spare seconds i did have led me into PS to make some stuff. I eventually created some cool things.

Footnote: Paradox runs www.PSDResource.com . his graphics are amazing. He used to be at Rapbattles, hence how i ran into him.

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote