Thread: wordness....
View Single Post
Old 06-07-05, 05:53 PM   #17
Germ
in your system

IP:

well i guess its a big props to you man....im not trying to argue with you, but you seem to want to keep going, haha

i changed this sig's text, because i thought it looked better, and i tried matching the colors, its still not that great, but im not here for graphics. i had hattrick to change my grizzly adams sig, because someone else made it for me....i could give a flying fuck wheather im good at text or not.....or even with graphics all together....i just post it up for fun, but pessismistic, arrogant dicks like you just want to ruin the fun by acting like you're the greatest at it, and leaving resentful feed on every piece in here........sickens me man, and i didn't suggest at all that you are in PS all day, i simply stated im never on it

and calling my sigs stupid, when the one you're rocking is so gay.....haha, but anyways, if you still wanna keep this pointless convo up, post back and we can go at it some more, haha

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote