View Single Post
Old 06-09-05, 12:22 AM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: ¤ÐÅž¤

NoS....

nice quick drop....
structure was nice, the idea for the topic was a good one and you had a nice approach to it.....ya stayed on point throughout, the whole verse flowed well from beginning to end.....i think the strongest points to ya verse were the opener and closer....i liked the 'hocus pocus' line cuz it fitted well and it was kinda funny.....the closer was dope.....especially the very last line, a real good point ya made right there......vocabs in the verse were nice, nuthin real basic except for the end.....nice imagery and feeling in ya verse.......overall 7.5/10

DaZ....

a good drop....
structure was pretty much flawless....lines were stretched but you threw in the multies to help the whole verse flow real well still....stayed on point throughout....nice depiction of the topic to....i especially likeed the 2nd bar...also your closer was tight to, i liked the whole 'move on and make new beginning' that tied in well to finish off the verse...some nice vocabs in there, nuthin real basic and you had some decent wordplay in the verse to......overall 8/10

V/ - Daz