View Single Post
Old 06-09-05, 01:57 AM   #8
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Sativa
fuck governments of any nature......i am personally an anarchist......republicans=democrats=people who have their own agendas that dont include my wants or needs.....i dont vote because i think we are at about the same status as a country in whole no matter which one of those slimey snake prick motherfuckers is running the show.....bush is doing about the same as i would have expected.....lots of talking and big man posturing while having other people do all your dirty work for you.....hmm sounds alot like every fuckin president in this new age of history

You are a fucking dumbass.

What does being an anarchist solve? Anarchy is complete chaos. With no rules what will stop anybody from walking over to their neighbor, shoot them in the face, and take there stuff? Nothing. It is human nature to want to improve your life, so if given the oppurtunity like that, do you seriously think people wouldn't kill? Do you seriously think everybody would sit around and sign Koombiaw? Fuck no.

You are the most ungrateful peice of shit I have ever seen. If you hate the United States so much, move to Cambodia or something. But no, you continually live in a country where everybody can make money. If you are so content on hating the Presidents of this country then move the fuck out. Nobody will miss your sorry ass.