View Single Post
Old 06-09-05, 11:15 PM   #60
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Voted For: Kesse

DRAMA QUEEN-oooooooo I like your verse, the imaginary was decent, I loved it. The emotion didnt come out until the last verse, which was good, but i say use more throughout your whole verse. Nice I like the way you approach the topic and the flow was decent more poetic to me, but it was nice. The vocab you had was balance which was good. Add some meta'z into your imaginary next time...Overall=Good drop.

Keese- Alright i like your drop also, it lacked emotion, you need to work on that. Ok i like your imaginary so many details in your imaginary man. Nice creativity in your lines. I like the way you approach the topic, the "out-view" way. You came good. The flow was nice. Overall= Good drop.

Conclusion= Alright, this battle was decent in my eyes, but both lacked emotion. SO i guess i need to vote on imaginary, my votes goes to keese, cause he had more details in his imaginary, more clearer and eye-sight. DQ you had a good verse, but your imaginary Didnt come more detailed than Kesse, it would've been better if you came good with the emotion you'll get this battle for real, but your imagination wasn't detailed like kesse. soory.

V/KESSE

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla