View Single Post
Old 06-10-05, 08:48 PM   #6
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Well, I was feeling DQ's writing style more, BUT, cali just came with that ill shit, he had raw emotion, and his tehcniques were good, some flawed aspect to his text, the way it was written, cali you could of wrote it with differant words in some places, worded differant, but overall it was still hot, mean while, DQ, I didnt notice much poetic techniques used, but even though, you pulled off a nice poem, but I really just wasn't completely feeling it, it felt like you followed he topic to much, didnt let yourself free to think, I wasnt feeling the emption.. it was just, writing, nothing about it, and the imagery was weak, I couldnt see wat was happening, I cold understand it, but I couldnt see it, obviously there is more to say about both poems, and i'm not saying it was bad, but both coulda improved, cali take time to find perfect wording for your poems, but you got raw emotion and it was great imagery, I felt the emotion you know, like I was there living what she had, dq, your writing style is dope, but like I said, you kinda stayed to much on the topic, didnt let your mind free, you coulda used the same writing style and concept, but more emotion, it wasnt powerfull and didnt make me think, didnt let me see, it was good though, but I gotta go with Calidizzle here

v// Cali

RTF on my battle both please