View Single Post
Old 06-12-05, 07:44 AM   #11
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Voted For: tim dim

Alrite i ain't gonna say this was 100% one sided cos that wouldn't be fair to Karode as he made a fair effort.
However his punches didn't hit too hard and his personals were really lacking. Like for example, his line:

see when you set up the battle, your chances of winnin were tossed.
and when i put that smiley face in my verse, was jus a subtle hint you lost.

^^^How can you know that he lost if you put up your verse first.At this point you wouldn't have known what tim dim was gonna drop so this was a bit too overconfident and, in my opinion, came back round and kicked you in the nuts. He kept his vocab too simple, when if used correctly could have been the redeeming feature of his verse.
Tim dim's struture was a lot better, as his lines were more even in terms of syllables n shit.and the humourous punches made the verse more enjoyable to read, and that took away from the fact that there were no personals. Again there was no use of original vocab, but Tim's closing line was the only real weak point in his verse,if anything, due to the fact that even though the first line of the closer was decent, his final line didn't quite measure up to the previous.

My favourite line in this battle was really the opener:

Think I’d lose to you accidentally……….. Please son
if I don’t own you its cause you didn’t come with a refund

I thought that line was undoubtedly the hottest line in this battle.

In my opinion, without a shadow of a doubt, tim dim won this one.
But Karode, you should keep at it.
Peace