View Single Post
Old 06-12-05, 04:18 PM   #6
the omen
tha illest

IP:

aight i told u i got u on this mang... lol this chorus is on point like some shit... wait, was that a hook? dunno but whatever this is im lovin it man... damn, taht part were u flow real fast n say sumn bout guns pop u soundin nyce when u change up ya flow... pitbull now... lol u were tellin me that u added his verse, lol cook that white with sprite... i would image that would dissolve or sumn... this beat is fireeeeeeee!!!! i love shyt with samples over the whole beat and its got a good indian edge... this is something i would bump around town ya know???? hold up, i feel i have more too say in this feed so ima hit rewind n reveiw again.... rocks n pounds line i liked i like the rime scheme on thhis no doubt! bx reppin again man lol thats good shyt, yea my fav line is that i pop guns, sumn cherry... the switchup on that was real tite... prolly one of ur best ive heard, rite next to that one joint u sent me on aim, the how it goes track i think it was.... good shyt, i see you with a future no doubt

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote