View Single Post
Old 06-13-05, 06:23 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Mad Dog

nice drop mad dog......

the beat was sick as hell, you stayed flowin with that shit all the way through to, one thing is when ya doin ya verse ya voice tneds to drift off in split second places - like one second you'll be loud and then suddenly go quiet and then back to a normal volume again.....try and fix that shit....still, ya had a nice verse with some funny disses on prem....aint no hard nuts in stretford - "SO TRUE!" that was funny, also the mystic meg shit was clever....one funny part also, the ludacris shit you used and ya tried imitating his voice with the #1 spot shit......overall a tight verse just like i said try and fix that shit with ya voice..........7.5/10

prem.....

beat was nice....you flowed perfect through it, unlike mad dog ya got ya voice volume shit workin so props on that...i wasnt really feelin the opening to ya verse...i felt that the whole "i ow ow own you shit and the way you did ya rhymin seemed a lil basic to me even though it isnt" (that makes no sense even to me, dont know how to explain it though) just the way i see it, also you spent a few parts just saying you own him which got kinda gay.......you did have some nice personals on him though, that shit about owning his house was funny and that "get ya punk ass up from where the couch is at" that made me laugh and you rhymed it well, i think you had more multies in ya verse which added sumthin extra, i just think you spent too much time on saying you own him and shit than actually dissing him with some creative shit........overall 6.5/10

OVERALL: not the best from either of you, i thought the first battle between y'all was better....i know ya both dope so i dont need to tell ya what to work on, all bar that shit i said to you mad dog, fix that and you'll be better.....no hate in my vote, and just cuz i aint battled audio or anything dont mean i dont do it and dont know how to vote

so dont moan about my vote
oh yea.....
and return the favour.....WERD!!!!

links are in my sig..

V/ - Mad Dog