View Single Post
Old 06-13-05, 07:04 PM   #3
Elementality

IP:

You must be the infamous cali dick-rider..... cause first you come on my battle vs. cali so obvioulsy speaking for him, now you're just trying to say things you have no clue about. Let me put you on to some shit. I think soul rebel said it best

Quote:
poetry comes out however the poet wants to write it out. There is no such thing as Topical Style poetry. It's just another way of freeversing for some people.

^ word. I think that you must have the ideology that because you have 3 poetry wins your shits where its at. Even though they are all no-shows.... therefore your ego is predicated upon a false premise. I got news for you though: contrary to your beliefs......
Quote:
5.How to vote
poetry is voted 90% on emotion and imagery about 8% is vocab which isnt big words but how you use your words and about 2 % is metaphores structure and flow mean nothing if i see you say this in a vote i will dq the vote learn how to vote.
This^ < (cali's rules on how you have to write poetry or you will be dqed) Is not how poetry is by any means. So now yea know... and quit being calis whore please.