View Single Post
Old 06-14-05, 05:53 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Voted For: Mad Dog

Ok look.. Prem.. Havnt heard ya music before this.. First impression is that your style is slow and simple.. Sounds real commercial.. Thats jus an observation.. Some ok multis.. But it just sounded like that steady constant no big flow changes through the entire verse which could really be improved with better rhyming technques.. As for your vocals I heard you put on that accent.. Which is a big no no in rap man.. It adds to the commercial aspect big time.. ----_____--
I didnt really hear any amazing punches that stood out either.. You need to work a lot on making stuff that is gonna catch peoples attention..

Mad dog-- quality wasnt as good as prems, sounded a little 50 centish.. Lyrics would of done a lot more with better delivery, maybe a slightly faster pace.. Having said that, you did beat prem this time for a few reasons.. I was just feeling your style and punches more than premanition's..

You both need to elevate, but dont we all..
Prem, you sound like you got potential with your vocals, but if I can give you any advice with your rapping.. Is dont elevate past the point your at through net battling.. Elevate though looking at what the professionals do and then mold a style that is better than theirs..

Just cause you sound too textee-ish at the moment..
W/e jus my opinions..