View Single Post
Old 06-14-05, 08:11 PM   #1
P.R.E.P.
Banned: Cheating

Exclamation micheal jackson diss

IP:

miss guided conceptions, deep down orgasmic erections, verdicts in jacko didnt meleste them/
We all know he did it, they say he non-guilty nigga who they kidden/
He tell them come on over to NEVER-NEVER land, come on little boy its ok hold my hand/
I called ur mom she said u can spend the night, alls he hadda do wuz pay off that cheap dyke/
Jacko volunteers to sleep on the floor, then comes midnight jacko's ready to soar, that nigga hopped in his bed and became a man-whore/
12 kids later he finally finds himself tried in front of jury, he knows he paid them mommas off so he dont gutta worry/
2 days later the parents are aknowledged, that if she try's against him she can buy her son a college/
cheap hoe got him for 12 big ones, jacko said he didnt do it the lil boys were there for fun/
At the end of they day the jury is ready, they been at this for 4 hours there eyelids gettin heavy/
Verdict comes on they have jackos future, they let him off easy......which upsets the executer.............yo i was juss fuckin around on this one......tell me wut u thought atleast lol.....peace