View Single Post
Old 06-16-05, 11:47 AM   #24
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Already gave my two cents about this but I wanted to drop some more. I'm not talking about some puppy love or whatever but about a genuine friendship/romance that grew via the internet.

Internet relationships...hmmm, it's a tricky issue. You have to be quite careful in fact because there are treacherous persons out there who will put on a mask and escape in their own make-believe world. After a few times, you figure that out soon actually. But I do believe it can happen. On the internet it is sometimes easier to share things with each other, there are less presuppositions in my opinion. It can be a success or a failure just like a relationship in real life. The only danger with internet romance is falling for someone who's on the other side of the country or maybe even on another continent.

It can certainly happen...whether it lasts or not...it's like a normal relationship: you never know

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote