View Single Post
Old 06-17-05, 09:59 PM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Exclamation All Audio Heads Peep!!!!!

IP:

YO, what would you all think about having some tag team tourneys, i've been wanting to do that for a minute now... i remembered there was one supposed to start waaaaayyy long ago, but it never happened... i think, 2 on 2's would be tite... who's with me? sign you're name up here if u would participate in this shyt!!!

o yea, and before some1 is like, thats gay cuz what if ur partner noshows... then we could make a rule against it... like, if ya partner duznt show by a certain point, u can drawl a person from a pot of ppl that want to be in the "use if ur opponent duznt show" box... lol u can sign up for that box if u lose or sumn... that was it's kinda like even if u lose u can be a wild card n still come back n win.. kinda like a fight to the top, just gotta get in with the rite person feel me? or if u wouldnt want that u could be like... only one dude showed, so other team has to chose on the one verse they wanna keep so it becomes one on one, still tho... sound like a dope concept to n e one???

1. omen
2.acuity
3.spul
4.ec
5.skitzo
6.doomsday
7.nos
8. phenom
9. deadly visions

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote