View Single Post
Old 06-18-05, 01:02 AM   #16
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Voted For: LAWD HAVE MERCY

ayo... i lsitened to both..

Lawd HAVE MERCY - i was actually feeling you.. ya delivery was hot.. Rhyme scheme was pretty dope.. for real.. im tired of being able to guess what people say next, and i didnt do that as often with your verse.. so thats a big plus.. most niggas are to common.. lyrics were nice.. some nice punches.. the opening couple of bars were tight.. this middle was eh. was aight.. the end was nice tho.. overall Decent Battle verse.. 7 or so out of ten..

20 Grand - aight.. beat was nice.. quality gettin better.. openin bars i wasent feelin for real.. so far im really not hearin any connecting punches.. at 50 seconds i got mroe into it.. the newport line was aight.. sandwhich line aight.. man im really not a fan of thug theme in songs.. lol specially when you the nigga aint a thug and dont shoot shit.. its ok to hard, but claiming hood and shit is annoying as fuck.. for real... and i heard some played ass punches in there.. actually,. i know wehere i heard like your last few barss lol... smack DVD murda mook used the bleach or beach stained or w/e he said line.. w/e tho.. overall i thought this was just makin decent as a verse..

over all - i thought originality went to lawd by far.. i just feel he overall had more of a battle verse.. 20 had alot of noticable filler.. over i just feel that LAWD had better rhyme schemes and enjoyability as well as lyrics..

Gotta give it to better verse - Lawd

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup