View Single Post
Old 06-18-05, 04:27 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Indephz

BREAKDOWN

INDEPHZ:
A nice drop from you, I think that the overall flow of your verse was near perfect. The fact that you added in several multies assisted your verse. Structure was cool to, you didn't stretch lines, you kept them short and simple and straight to the point. The vocabs in your verse weren't all that complex, pretty basic and wordplay in your verse wasn't all that high really. Punchwise I think you were consistent all the way through, a lot of hard hitting ones and most of them were funny. The opener was the only one I wasn't feeling that much, closer though was dope especially the last line, that made me laugh. One thing to work on, try upping your vocabs making the verse more complex and try and add more wordplay in there. 7/10

KHAOZ THEORY: You also had a nice drop, your lines were a tad stretched at times, it made your flow seem choppy in places, if you would of added multies in there it would've been dope. Punchwise you had some killer ones in there, but also you had some weak ones. The punch where you brought Skriptz into the bar was weak because he isn't in this battle so it was pointless. The wordplay was dope as usual, but only gets you real points if you utilise it with affective punches which I feel you didn't do. Some of the concepts you used were a little played, I think that you are battling too much or something because lately your verses haven't been as good as they were when you first started on RV. 6/10

V/ - INDEPHZ

Return the favour on my Wicked One battle, link is in my sig!!!