View Single Post
Old 06-18-05, 06:12 PM   #15
the omen
tha illest

IP:

hmmm... see i feel you... and i dont... like, on every site they got their own ppl, and the best people on the site are well known for being ill... not that they are iller than heads from other sites... just that they're the only thing "close" to it... if nimrod or dzk posted here or denku or k nice, richie griffin, otheres... these "hot ppl" wouldnt be so hot... so basically they suck compared to other sites, but are good compared to peeps at this site...

theres a bar that defines average... if ur above the average of the peeps that are seen here, you're "ill" feel me?

plus, i know alot of people think i'm cocky at this site.. n i feel like, thats an oppinion, like these cats ur talkin about that are at the other sites, some have 10 years of experience... i've been in this shyt since last summer... so some of the heads that are considered "Ill" here mite actually be "ill" on other sites with experience gained thru time.... like if i stay in this shyt for 10 years... obviously ima be better than i am now... every1 elevates with time.... at least, in the most cases...

btw. was it the maddog battle lol?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote