View Single Post
Old 06-19-05, 12:13 AM   #110
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

READ THE WHOLE THIGN BEFORE U COMMENT BOUT IT:

nah man the two posts above me need to face reality thats why every race in general dont like blacks is because they dont understand and see how they r. n then the ppl like me that dont take the shit they dish out r called racist. im no kkk or white power guy i grew up in a cultural part of phili and anybody here from phili would know that. so i understand other cultures but its black ppl that dont understand why everyone else hates them. if ud stop makin such a big dam deal bout everything and complain bout everything then it wouldnt b different for u. chinese, mexican puerto rican, all latinos actually, europeans in general, indians and other groups of ppl all live in america and arent victims of racism as much as blacks cause they have their shit straight. if ud stop flippin out n getin pissed ud realize wat im sayin. why is it that every black comedian has to use race in their whole routine? its because they wana make a big deal outa it cause they dont think we understand anything. why would ppl like when u move into their neighborhoods? if u roll through a black hood everything is shit, and no, contrary to ur belief thats not because WE made it that way, its because u made ur hood that way. chances r if u live in a city, that black hood ur from used to be an italian hood or jewish hood or irish hood or even latino but when black ppl take it over seriosuly man it goes downhill. u get so mad when somebody like me tells it how it is, so how can things ever change? u dont wana accept wats wrong wit u, u jus look at everybody else and want all our races to change to suit what u want and the ppl like me that arent racist that jus want this gay shit to stop r titled racist cause we dont accept the shit u say. jus honestly think about it for 10 seconds dont get all mad mayb ull b able to open up ur mind for once n b able to stop this racism in amerca bullshit. everybody is always talkin bout findin a solution look at pacs lyrics hes even sayin the same thing i m, hes tellin u to look at urself to b able to change it. i found the damn solution, but black ppl dont like it so they title me n every toher believer in it a racist. i go outa my way to make a black guy think that the world isnt out to get them. so dont judge me on here wen u dont know me ur jus goin off of a comment i make. mayb if u understood wat im sayin racism wouldnt b an issue n there wouldnt b this problem in the world wit blacks n everyone else. u cant change others until u change urself. n please understand that we dont hate ur ppl, we DISLIKE the issues u bring to the table because they can only be changed by u, not us