View Single Post
Old 06-20-05, 03:40 AM   #13
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
ya, but if I see someone being racist or shit, I beat motherfuckers, but look, course theres kids in africa starving, and not just africa, shit they got sweat facotories in the states to, they got mad bad terrorism and used to be horrible in combodia, where they would slaughter people, shit I feel bad for them too, but if you watched the video soc, I never EVER seen a man torture and animal like that, dude, he rips the skin off the animal, cuts it and then pulls off the fur and sking, and the animal is left like a skeleton still alive full of blood.. I never seen that, and when its something as defenless as an animal... I dont even know how someone can go through with that, do that to an animal or a human and not feel a thing, just amazes me..

Fuck that, I don't care about the feelings of bunnies. If they mistreat them everybody starts an uprising so they don't sell "bunnies" anymore, but nobody cares about other shit. If two people stood on opposite sides of the street, one with a sign saying "Wet Seal Tortures Bunnies! (come sign a petition to stop it!)" and the other one saying "Children Starve In Africa! (come sign a petition to stop it)" who would get more people? I mean, fucked up shit like this happens to HUMANS in places all over, like you said, but you never said "OMG imma go beat their ass!" about that. Faggots in PETA need to get their priorities striaght and start eating meat like God intended.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!