View Single Post
Old 06-20-05, 03:55 PM   #27
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP:

Voted For: Wicked One

this one has to go to wicked one.no hate, i just think he won. stanza'z verse was just really wierd. he had some odd punches that didnt hit hard at all. just because you put someones name in a line or something about them in a line doesnt make it hard hitting. i understood all the lines but they were just kinda wack to me. stanzas lines werent really played, but his punches werent really hitting or impressive at all. his concepts were weak like the licking chicken line was terrible and you fucking know it homie... haha
that whole acronym shyt is pretty lame too.

wicked one's verse was decent but he had a couple of lines that stood out. the missed field goals line, the forgetful shoppers line and the calling it curtains line were all funny. that calling it curtains line was kinda self glorifying but it was still pretty good.
in this battle, there were a few multies that stood out in wicked one's verse but none really in stanza's and overall, it just came down to punches because each flow was kinda off...
anyways, wicked's punches were waay better which puts him as the winner of this battle
as for stanza, drop some of the played concepts (acronyms sucks)
V/ Wicked One