View Single Post
Old 06-21-05, 11:45 PM   #20
Mikez
Light Weight

IP:

i gotta muthaphucin question

Quote:
Voted For: 20 GraND

i'ma have to give this to 20 grand...his punches seemed harder...his delivery is flawless and his flow is hella good...he had some nice punches...i'ma savage while u ain't even half of a sandwhich...any album's u got are like bleach stains they ain't coming out...i expected alot harder from lawd have mercy the way everyone was hyping u up...punches could have been better...that's what lost it for u was lack of good attacking punches...no hate...real talk

20 gets this in my opinion

Quote:
Voted For: LAWD HAVE MERCY

lawd str8 owned this battle....flow....delivery...energy......and wordplay.....the beat was sickening.....i was feelin the punches that came from lik every angle.....20 on the other hand.....u didn't rerally have many punches......u ddi have one...or 2 but a lot was jus some ok lines.....ll cool j line was gay...didn't like that one bit....ok battle....but yea.....

vote=lawd have mercy

other than the vote....i don't see how these are different......and that link in the dq thing aint workin....so im lost explain this 2 me`

<center>I've Felt The Wrath Of</center>
<center>Lawd Have Mercy(4-2)</center>
Send a message via AIM to Mikez