View Single Post
Old 06-23-05, 09:22 PM   #124
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

i know not all blacks r poor and i know not all blacks complain and i know not all blacks r lazy but were talking about the ones who r. im jus sayin racism cant b stopped we already made blacks equal to us and thats the most we could do. think about this. when immigrant races camr to america, say the irish. it took them about 3 or 4 generations to become equal to the rest of the ppl in america that had been here longer. and if u think about this. blacks really only came to this country about 40 years ago and 2 generations ago because thats when u all got ur civil rights. so really, itll take another 2 generations for u to b in the same position as white ppl r and as the rest of the minorities. racism has nothin tod do wit it its jus how the american dream works. every race that has come here had to do it and since blacks just became equal they just started to move up in power and equality. ppl on here think that racism is only alive in america and well yeah it is only alive here, cause i jus explained why, its the american way. when a race comes here they gota establish n the blacks r goin through it the same as we all did. sucks tho it has to b 200-400 years after they got here