View Single Post
Old 06-24-05, 02:08 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
Actually I have done some audio. Placed it on the internet, knowingly I'm going to get no where with it, is something I will not do like tha rest of you assholes. Why you aint at a club performing now? Your trash. I'm not even a rapper, I don't even wanna rap, I'ma balla, so I can give a shit about this shit. Go do something with your life. CALI>you

this coming from the leader of the cali D/R's after saying D/R's don't exist, lol. Listen son, I'm not performing at a club tonight because I haven't gone to sleep before 4am since friday. Say that to me tomorrow, lol. Or most of the days that have passed in this week. Once again son - your opinion of me and/or my work = zero at most. You're a nobody with nothing, lol. The formula for a hater.

Quote:
i bolded your only lie that matters since you be on the phone with all these a and rs but your quality is averge and your d music account gets barely any hits and your on here all day but most important is oh yeah YOU NOT SIGNED!!

How's my quality average? You ain't heard shit fomr me cept some compresed MP3's. Niggas compliment my quality on a regular basis kid. That's why my tracks pump in speakers the size of your beer belly. And how the hell would you know how many hits my music page gets? You just talkin shit that you don't know about - as always.

Not signed? true. Talking to labels and A/R's? Yup. Always. I'm not expecting to get signed with only one CD out fam. No one does unless they're manufactured in a corporate boardroom. BUT, I will make a bet - I bet that I would not only get signed first, but to a bigger label than you could. Bank on that one...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote