View Single Post
Old 06-24-05, 02:17 AM   #15
^^..^^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
this coming from the leader of the cali D/R's after saying D/R's don't exist, lol. Listen son, I'm not performing at a club tonight because I haven't gone to sleep before 4am since friday. Say that to me tomorrow, lol. Or most of the days that have passed in this week. Once again son - your opinion of me and/or my work = zero at most. You're a nobody with nothing, lol. The formula for a hater.

How's my quality average? You ain't heard shit fomr me cept some compresed MP3's. Niggas compliment my quality on a regular basis kid. That's why my tracks pump in speakers the size of your beer belly. And how the hell would you know how many hits my music page gets? You just talkin shit that you don't know about - as always.

Not signed? true. Talking to labels and A/R's? Yup. Always. I'm not expecting to get signed with only one CD out fam. No one does unless they're manufactured in a corporate boardroom. BUT, I will make a bet - I bet that I would not only get signed first, but to a bigger label than you could. Bank on that one...

one youll never get signed two im starting a indie label and my artist would fucking kill you easy senser,key rogue,diabolic,triple n any of them would murder you in november me and trip gonna open the studio and no your not invited broke homo bitch
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote