View Single Post
Old 06-24-05, 10:58 AM   #45
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
lmao, M-Eazy pratically called the worst audio heads good...... even 20 is wack (yes he beat me in the last Got Skillz but only one person voted on the fuckin battle) ..... if u take away 20s quality and his wannabe ghetto deep voice, he has the shittiest lyrics out there, and every wordplay or concept he uses is the most generic and played example.... he doesnt even put interesting spins on played concepts like most heads do.... I wont even bother talkin about the others cuz, sorry, but they dont needa explanation (not to hate, but its too late right now to sugarcoat and prevent stupid beef)

Ohh, but i think i remember Gattas bein decent, i just cant remember which one he is, cuz i might have him confused with sumone else.....

Yea, I respect your comment and the way you think. But I think differently. And I respect the fact that you didn't bring beef towards me because I said what I feel. Niggas is all different. And, phenom, what does battling proove? And who said I wanted to be on cali team...who said I wanted to net battle anyway? No hate, I just dont feel like net battling, i got other stuff to do, but I'll sit back and watch ya'll battle.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote