View Single Post
Old 06-25-05, 02:53 AM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Voted For: DeadlyVision

man..both of you are my homies....so don't get offended...

d.v...i thought your verse was pretty dope..flow seemed a little forced...your punches were on point...and the production was very impressive

Ike...I didn't like the singin at the beginning..and the punches you incorporated into the singing..were kinda childish..and I wasn't impressed untill about midway through the track..and you started droppin some dope punches...in fact..i felt like your best..was better than dv's...how ever..dv was definately more consistant..production was...this didn't appeal to me....I thought your flow was decent...but not any better than dv's...because even though it sounded forced to me...it was a little faster paced...and he had more of that sporadic style that sticks with people...

to be completely honest....I think it was a straight tie...but I need to vote...so I'm going to say deadly vision because his verse was more consistant...

nice job though...big ups

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision