View Single Post
Old 06-26-05, 12:27 AM   #34
the omen
tha illest

IP:

nigga please, go put your tiki mask on and stop hating on the dopeness homo G. Please leave the thread now Mr. I rap wit tiki mask, what what who!?!?!?! TIKI TIKI TIKI PIKI PIKI YIPI YIPIY DICKY WHAT??!?!!?!?!!! fuck outta here homo g. Stop hating on the dopeness.

^ha ha ha u think i ferreal rap with a tiki mask on? i would think that would be hard to hear thru tha mask... but whatever float ya boat sailor... and by saying stop hating on the dopeness, i hope u dont mean this... cuz this is garbage... u know... kinda like all your other tracks, cept u get triple N to do the hooks so people will peep them.. yeah just like that... lol... face it man, ur an internet lame who tries to use slang like "fasho's weerd and gangster" alot and use smiley faces with machine guns in hopes to look tough... then you beat your little brother in some basket ball and suddenly you think you're god? pleez sun, go back to freeposting with ur man lovers.. lol fuck offa my dick, u should make a diss track vs. me, but wait i dont think n e one would listen cuz triple N wouldnt diss me lol... i guess ur in a pickle then huh? weerd... fasho huh?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote