View Single Post
Old 06-26-05, 11:02 PM   #127
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
man i dont care wat any of u black guys say to defend against wat i said, almost every race dont like blacks even because of mexicans and its because of exactly wat ur doin. u cant admit ur own faults. theres no stereotype, almost all blak guys r like that jus like all black girls laugh like fuckin retards at dum shit and r the loudest annoying bitches there r. u all need to get over damn slavery most white ppl int he us had nothin to do wit that it is how it is deal wit it or jus leave wat else could u possibly do besides that? no other race is gona stop hatin u cause u say so cause nobody el;se cares botu racism cept blacks. and when i said indians i meant indians not native americans. if any of u were slaves ill be glad to qpologize veen tho my family wasnt here till 1919. but since none of u were quit bringin that shit up. the jews were enslaved for over 2000 years n they dont say shit

hmmm.... seems you never been on Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn NY... the Jews DO say sumn... they are trying to get their own money because they want to segregate themselves from the rest of the world... but i guess you wouldn't know that unless you did some research... they want a seperate government from the US... did you know that?... of course not... get ya head out of your ass and try and learn sum'n instead of thinking you know it all already... the Jews that you're talking about even have they own vigilante protection force outside of the law... when i remeber what they are called i'll update this... stop talkin so much and listen every now and then... maybe you'll learn sumn
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote