View Single Post
Old 06-27-05, 11:54 PM   #4
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

IP:

I'm known as the mc killer; u wouldn't have a shot staying on Pace with me being Reggie Miller
Each line will kill ya; my rhymes r like 'un-stuffed turkey' the way you aint getting any filler
Ur bout as real as cartoons so wise up n don't battle a guy that's known to rhyme tough
Cause I'll have u walk in 'rooms with ceiling clocks' just to prove that ur 'times up'
Let the fighting erupt; kid must be 'delivering testicles', cause he's 'driving' me 'nuts'
I'll 'carve out your insides' just to prove that when battling me ur 'deprived of guts'
You can't survive the cuts; this battles like 'illiterate' 'jail mates'; there's no 'con-test'
Your scripts read like they were revived from the recycling bin; they aren't fresh
I'm the best; and you beating me is like paraplegics claiming to need an arms rest
I'm handing u this L; listen; in votes u'll be down like being in the giving head position
I'll 'beat you with a stick' and I don't mean 'racing' you with 'manual transmission'
bitch i Dissed you on RapVerse while u just stayed silent in the room and mumbled *
Let me see u try n stand to me when the hammer has ur knees crushed n crumbled
This illiterate shit, eliminates any signs of intellect with that stupid name
Tough to figure out like a rubrics' claim, you couldn’t be on point with cupid's aim **

* .i diss the fuck outta this bitch.
** .rubrics cube, hard to work figure out.