View Single Post
Old 06-28-05, 12:33 AM   #6
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

IP:

Voted For: SPuL aka Reckless

Ok Ok Ok

Murdz:

Ok bro, pretty decent verse here. You had some decent punches thrown around in there, personals were there, but were weak, and wordplay was scattered about, but visible. However, I do not like the way that you tend to focus more on your multies than your punches, seeing that punches are what win battles, not multies. You had some played lines and concepts, and some stretched lines in there that kinda fucked up the flow of things in places. Overall, just focus more on consistency and creativity and less on your lulties. Remember, this is a battle, not an Open Mic.

Spulster:

One of the better verses I've seen from you. Punches were there, and were creative and all connected, which is a major plus. Had a couple of played concepts, but most of your punches were nice yo. You killed it with personals too. Had me pissin myself laughing in the first bar at that Drama Queen shit. Funny shit yo. Anyways, punches and personals were fine, structure was fine, but in some spots the flow was a little iffy. However, it was relatively easy to get back on track.

In conclusion, Spul gets my vote for his consistency with hard-hitting punches and personals.

Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.