View Single Post
Old 06-28-05, 02:37 AM   #17
^^..^^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
^ Ill have KLL up by the end of the night... Mimesis left it up to me, but I had to get to bed early to wake up early for work... Be on the lookout foo!..

Another thing..bout this league..
Only thing that will be bad this week is that there will be no votes. Since the crew vote rule is up all the battles will get slept on.. Over half the people in the league are vets, and most of the vet are in The Establishment. That leaves vet voters for newb battles and newb voters for vet battles which is stupid because they can't tell complexity and wittyness from a gay joke punch.....they vote for the gay joke cause it's funny.. Seriously Mim...bring back the rule, nobody from TE voted for me lastweek so obviouisly I'm not looking for D/R.. My battle only got like 5 votes though outta how many people in the league..? C.A.L.I is really the only one bitching...I don't think the rule change is good...it will make the voting inactive..

- Soul Rebel

there goes your d.r herby guess youll have to win on your own now fagboy.hows voting gonna be inactive theres fucking over 30 people in the league each has to vote 4 times fool thats 120 votes minimum damn your dumb as fuck.dont they teach math in canada?
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^