View Single Post
Old 06-28-05, 02:47 PM   #20
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol, he lives in vienna dude, thats kinda close but not really... if u dont know him and ur just gonna ask him to chill n record he's gonna think ur a groupie...

why? you could just record at your house n save money...

ummmm, do you KNOW dzk for awhile, or have u been listening to him for awhile? not a diss im just thinkin u are crossin tha line of fan n groupie nahsaynnn...n obviously people recognize him cuz he's #1 on soundclick daily...

he's not signed cuz he hates labels, i know of a few that tried to get him to sign but i guess he's holdin out for sumn big cuz he's been sayin he duznt wanna sign...

~O~

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
i dont think goonies really exists n e more, it was dzk warbux n oddjobs, but they havent dropped n e thing in awhile, cept i know him n bux still rippin... i been a dzk fan too, he is gonna do 2 verses for my mixtape, lol he lives by me and i read his profile about how much he likes aderal n i told him i would get him a bottle cuz kids around here have mad perscriptions, and then he told me that he would do 2 verses if i actualy did... iwas kinda jokin at first but fuckit lol... ima get him what he wants feel me? lol... yep!!!

Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

your buying the guy aderal so he'll do 2 verses on your mixtape....seriously
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote