View Single Post
Old 06-28-05, 09:39 PM   #3
^^..^^

IP:

hahahahahahahaha omg black dope dope dope ill leave you faceless like bad poker hands omg thats a quoteable there word dope dope punches i really like your flow and voice you like a lyrical t.i word true shit.mcgrady on road trips omg hahahahahaha dope dope dope feeling your verse hard body flow perfection here i can tell you record each line seperate but alot of rappers do it matter fact BIG PUN did it do like it really matters anyways ike good flow on first decent but black overshadowed you here but then you came dope as fuck on the last verse.dope punches here sun nightmares without sleeping hahahahahahaha dope dope shit there hook is kinda weak but it worked o.k make a better hook but keep the verses the verses is dope as hell sun make the first stronger and fix the hook and this is dope as fuck word.....
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote