View Single Post
Old 06-28-05, 11:23 PM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
lol dzk has gotten offers from record labels ....but they been shitty offers, so he hasnt signed with any of em...

You always gotta start with the shitty offers before you get the big ones..

Thats another reason he wont make it.. Hes got a big net ego and thinks he only deserves big time deals when he should take his head out of the clouds and realise that he aint even got a cd on the shelf and hes been rapping since before 96.. I aint hating, I like his music but just cause you top internet charts dont mean people are gonna instantly want your music on tv.. He needs to sign to a shitty deal, get a cd on the shelf and then rape the fucking lable untill he gets enough REAL LIFE promotion to get offered a better deal, nobodys gonna mother this dude into fame with a big contract from the get go no matter how dope he is on track.. Maybe the amount of amphetamines he eats has gotton to his head a bit..

I also been trying hard to keep my mouth shut about r rated's incredable show of d/r in this thread.. But seriously.. wtf.. Hes a dope rapper, everyones heard him.. Everyone knows hed make you look like a weak ass fool on a track.. But yea man--

Go knock on his door and beg him for a collab like "yo man! I'm from RV!! I came all the way from PA just to meet you and suck your pee pee for a collab!!"

Please..