View Single Post
Old 06-29-05, 03:23 AM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Your Guys Are All Pathetic and Take Shit All The Wrong Way and Flip It Around To Make It Look Bad..

First Off To Socrates, Post The Link Up On RM About Me So-Called "Begging" DZK To Collab With Me. I Didn't Beg and DZK Never Said No, Just Chrit and His D/R Came In and Started Shit....Then I KO'd Chrit In Audio and Never Came Back To RM.

Second Off..To Nos...I Wasn't Gonna Just Drive Down There. I Was Gonna Talk To DZK Online, Give Him Some Propositions About Shit, and See If He Wanted To Do Some Shit.

So Everyone...Get Off My Nutz For Real.

Realize The Way You Try To Flip Shit and Make It Percieve Perverted/Dumb Against Someone Else Is Immature..

And I Can Rap Just As Good As DZK..I've Rapped His Songs Perfectly...I Just Can't Write As Good To A Track As Him.

Thats What I Need His Help For...I Have The Lyrics and Shit, but I Need Help With The Whole Flow/Writing...The Way He Does It.

~R~

LOL I can flow to tonedeff and jedi mind tricks shit.. Or just about any other rapper out there.. That means nothing.. Dont ever focus on being like another rapper.. Focus on being origional and having a style that will appeal to people.. You dont want to learn how to be a dzk copy with the same flow..

W/e little plan you have to bag a bit of respect by hanging off dzk's penis for tracks and flow lessons.. Scrap them, its a mindframe thing, you dont need anyones help to get to that level, you need time, persistance and a passion for elevation..

Anyone can be as good or better than dzk his level aint un reachable by any means..

But remember hes been rapping for 10 years or so.. Youve been rapping for what.... 1 and a half? I been writing rhymes for like 4 years and rapping for 1 and I recon by the time I been going for even 4 years I'll be on that level or better.. But whats more is I know by then I will of put cd's out..